LOETZ 1850's Rare Art Nouveau Purple Iridescent Tulip Vase Blown Glass, Fine
Incredible, Circa 1850's Art Nouveau Purple Tulip Form. Vase 9.5 Hand Blown Cut & Polished! May never been put into production.
Loetz or by Szczególy a Great Glass Artist from 1840's to 1890's. Magnificent-Bohemian Era-Loetz-Iridescent-Oil-Spot-Design-Tulip Vase 9.25. Excellent, condition for antique piece, superficial scratches underneath indicative of age. Ultra-rare, unique 1 of kind, should be in Loetz Section Museum of Glass in Prague, Czech. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases".
The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Origin: Bohemia
- Antique: Yes
- Type of Glass: Blown Cut Glass Polished
- Custom Bundle: No
- Year Manufactured: 1850
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown & Beautiful-RARE!!
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Vintage: Yes
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Features: May have never been a production piece, Very rare, we have owned for years!, Hand Painted, Limited Edition
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Finish: Rose Iridescence
- Handmade: Yes
- Pattern: Experimental very early Iridescent Tulip design hand blown.
- Signed: No
- Color: Tulip Rose Purple
- Material: Glass
- Subject/Theme: Flower Vase Theme Beautiful
- Subject: Tulip Top
- Brand: LOETZ by: Szczegóły Studios
- Type: Vase Tulip Top
- Era: Victorian (1837-1900)
- Model: Hand blown, designed by J.
- Theme: Art
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Czech Republic
- Product Line: Experimental