Antique MOSER 1890's Art Rare Hand Blown Twisted Vase Enameled 22K Gold 14 Tall
Antique, very unique, Moser Art Nouveau 1890's Rare Blown Twisted Vase Enameled & 22-K Gold.... Incredible design, amazing execution of craftsmanship by the master! Beautiful Heavy Twisted Green Glass Vase MOSER 14 inches tall and 5.5 inches wide, perfect, no cracks, chips.
Heavy gilding just about perfect example of another very fine master glass piece. In books this design is called a " Propeller Twist".
Very hard to do correctly, master glass human, as well as the intricate. Gold gilding , 3D Flowers motif. Very few made, too expensive for the common folks!
Superb & Rare Moser Jugendstil Art Nouveau Glass Vase c. Enamel & Gold gilding throughout, Obviously made for a Royal or well to do family at the time.
Only one known to exist, according to the humans at The Moser Museum in Prague, Czechoslovakia. 2nd time w/a portfolio of all of our Moser's we wanted questions answered! This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Egypt, Reunion.
- Origin: Bohemia
- Antique: Yes
- Signed By: Known Maker 1890's
- Type of Glass: ART NOUVEAU+ LATE 1890's
- Custom Bundle: No
- Year Manufactured: 1890
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown & Decorated Gilded
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Vintage: Yes
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Style: Art Nouveau Twisted/Propeller Vase Rare
- Features: Very rare old piece, Enameled & 22K Gold Gilded, Propeller Vase, Signed, Hand Painted, Limited Edition
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Finish: Hand Painted & Gold Gilt
- Handmade: Yes
- Pattern: Commissioned Art Glass piece
- Signed: Yes
- Color: DEEP GREEN w/Enamel & Gold Gilding
- Material: Glass
- Subject/Theme: FLOWERS, GOLD & BEAUTY
- Subject: Flowers, leaves, gold
- Brand: MOSER ROYAL Art Glass
- Main Color: Green, white, pink & gold gilding!!!
- Type: Twisted, thick, heavy, tall, rare vase
- Era: Victorian (1837-1900)
- Model: Commissioned Art Piece
- Packaging: Box
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original 1890's
- Theme: Referred to in Glass Studios as a Propeller
- Time Period Manufactured: 1870-1899
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Czech Republic
- Backstamp: Polished Pontil Area
- Product Line: Custom ordered