The Preusslers operated the hut for over 200 years. In 1841, the Schaffgotsch landlords founded a third glassworks in the Weissbachtal district, which opened on July 7, 1842 and was called "Josephine Glass Works". Its leader until 1882 was Franz Pohl, a son-in-law of the last Preussler.
The Josephinenhütte developed into the most important industrial company in the town and was owned by the Schaffgotsch family until 1923. Body is beautifully gilded with an Art Nouveau floral style decoration with white enamel accents, including the rim, on a cobalt blue opalescent glass background.
This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases". The seller is "oranje-antiques" and is located in this country: NL. This item can be shipped worldwide.